Pages

Sunday, January 26, 2020

My dream India


My heartfelt greetings to my fellow Indian on the eve of Bhaarat Republic Day.


My dream Bhaarat/India 

A nation with rich heredity of human progression and compassion. It only knows how to love people and accept the difficulties which come on its way. People of Bharat always believe someone comes and protects them during difficult times.

I wish a vibrant Bhaarat continue to prosper and cherish.
I wish everyone in the Bhaarat feels the sense of belonging to Bhaarat and contribute to love and compassion.
I wish everyone belongs to one religion that is Bhaarat.
I wish everyone belongs to one caste that is Bhaarat.
I wish everyone feels to serve others as a god.
I wish every child or senior citizen is taken care of during their dependency time with utmost care.
I wish Bhaarat is heaven for its people.
I wish Bhaarat people live joyfully.
I wish everyone in Bhaarat cherish work is worship.
I wish everyone contributes to Bhaarat prosper by working hard.
I wish everyone thinks and works towards prospering Bharat.
I wish everyone performs his duties without indulging in monetary advantages for wrongdoings.
I wish leaders lead people with righteous nature. 

No comments: