Pages

Thursday, October 26, 2006

A writing on my thought of writing

I want to improve english. This is what i think daily, but I never really serious about it and do something. Daily, I think to write something on any topic. Whenever I think like that my mind becomes active and thinks over some stuff. Once i come out of those thoughts,I tell to myself I should blog this. but when I come to write I won't get words. So I postphone writing. I know this is bad. I don't understand how to overcome this. I thought to put the same here, so it becomes atleast a reminder for me.

I want to write a lot on many things. When i really sitdown to write, my mind won't churn out words which are suitable to what I want to write. My mind thinks to bueatify the sentences with nice words which I bascially think of in my native language.

I would love to write on any topic which comes into my mind. But when i sitdown to write , my fingers do not move forward. My mind searches for words which again my heart does not like to put those words.

I want to be a great reader, writer and speaker. I know, if i want to become a great writer, reader or speaker, i need to be consistent in learning and applying the lerarnings. I am tring to be deciplined whlie learning and doing things regarding english, but i am losing consistency.

I always think to read slowly a sentence by sentence, but my eyes and mind are faster than my thoghts. So I constantly loose the consciousness of reading slowly.

Similary while speaking.

No comments: