Pages

Thursday, November 16, 2006

What to speak?

On one occassion I was asked to speak on something. It was like sudden and I could not understand on which topic I could speak on.

I said, "well, What do I speak?". They insisted to talk on anything.
Then my subconscious mind signalled me the quatation, "be as creator not competetor". It is one of my best quatations. I always follow and convey the same to as many as people. It gives me abundent space to prove myself when I think myself as creator.

When I was looking at myself as competetor to others , I learnt only what others knew. So I just spoken on the subject. I told them to be as creator not comptetor. Craeator never dies, but competetor will. Creator always creates his own space wherever he go. But competetor depends on others, he always acquire what others has. So he spends all his time and efforts based on others. He never feels happy, because one or another has something which he does not. So tries to learn that someone has. By that his half of the life will go like that. So he becomes tired, looses confident and he cannot able to learn what the new competetor has. Ultimatly, he gets death as competetor.

But creator, on the otherhand, never consider others creations as competition. He just looks them as co-existing creations. he may use those creations as a base for further creations. Thomous A Edison was a great creator, he was always having bussiness on either creations. He never gave up on creating creations. Now, if you look at around the world, every industry is trying to be more creative in their process to reap more benifits by spending on R&D. Earlier, thery were on competitive edge, and then they got to know they couldn't survive unless some add on features added through crativity to thier products or services.

Samething is true even for a professional in his career. If the professional does not provide creative thoughts, he will be soon out of service. Industry needs creativity or innovation in the existing process to serve the customer better and better to gain market. Industry doesn't want only competetive skills, because it can train the professionals to get those skills but not creativity. Creativity is feature should be developed by each individual.

No comments: