Pages

Monday, January 15, 2007

Let's push the procastination out of reach for achieving goals

Procrastination is the theif of time. Oh..procrastination is such beautifull word and is loved by many of us. Who the hell related with theif. I guess this is the only word loved by a feild worker to god. Everyone atleast procrastinate a hour or minute. This is quite common, isn't it? Does anyone say no to this? I dont think so.

But, for the people who want to create a history every second counts. I guess when our genesis was created god might have counted every second. Of-course, later he got into sleep, but wakes up on invocation. Friends, everysecond counts in terms of your preparation to achieve a bigger dream or vision or goal. Believe me, you really count on seconds when you have a certain goal in your mind to be fulfilled. I bet if some one doesn't count on seconds means he didn't take his goal or dream,or vision seriously.

No comments: