Pages

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

A team in My view

I am Rama N.R. Gannabattula very fond of a team. I always think every success is a team sucesses. It's fact that all achievements in personal or professional life is becuase of a team which supports you. The team may be well formed team in the professional life to achieve professional success or it may be a team of your familiy members to achieve your personal goals.

Here I would like to discuss on some points about team, natual examples and the teams that I have come across in my professional and personal life.

I found something like this other than normal difinitions which we generally give.

T : Together
E : Everyone
A : Achieves
M : More

Together Everyone Achieves More

what is sucess team?

A sucess team is a team in which all team members indulge in helping each other till they achieve what they want.


Lets see some examples of team work.

When birds migrate from one place to other, they fly as groups in mostly in parabola shape. There is one bird which flys ahead of all birds. This bird acts as leader for that group.
Do you know why they form such a shape during migration?
What do they do during that journey?

No comments: