Pages

Friday, January 05, 2007

Medical check up for insurence

I had applied for HDFC term insurence. Before the policy and medical checkup was done. Cheque was encashed. Later, I got a letter to attend for medical test. I got a question in mind that what do they do if my medical test fails. Do they return my money? My friend asked the same question to the sales manger. Sales Mangage replied that would be returned.Sales manager confirmed the appointment with Pulse Dignositics and messaged me. I read as it was someting confirming the appartment and I ingnored, becuase I did book any aparatment recently. As dusk approching very fast, I thought that I should call him and confirm the appointment. So I did. The following day, I went for a medical check up. It was near Pune railway station. While I was going to diagnostic center I should have taken the direct right turn to Saurab hall at Jahinghir circle. But I went a head and made a big round to Saurab hall. As I entered the diagnostic center, I handed the letter to receptionist. He asked me to sit. While I was sitting, I observed something pasted on their walls. Curiosity made me to stand and read those. What I read there was list of medical checkups available. I saw something like executive meidical check, company medical checkups and so on. Meanwhile some other guys came for medical check up. By seeing their letter head with TCS symbol, I got that they came from TCS.

No comments: